EXCLAMATION POINT

Thursday, December 27, 2007

JAYNNA ARABELLA


Being a mother is the most wonderful thing that happened in my life so far. There are times when I would just stare at my sleeping baby and sigh with happiness. The gift of life is the happiest yet priceless gift that God has given to Jay and me.

Yes, my friends. I already gave birth to Jaynna Arabella on the 13th of November this year. At 5.7 lbs, she never made me suffer that long during my labor period. Her looks were that of her father. (haha!) It's as if Jay is looking in a mirror. Of course, he's so much happy about it.

She was baptized in Catholic faith on the 15th of December. Thanks a lot for those who came... Both Jay and I really appreciate it.


P.S. Kuya Eric, after my maternity leave, I read in your blog that you wanted to be a ninong but it was too late. The christening has already passed. Don't cha worry... Jay and I are reserving our Kalipi dabarkads to our 2nd baby. Hahaha. Naisip namin, baka maubos naman yung friends namin para sa godparents ng 2nd baby namin. Hehe. Oy, mga after 5 years pa yon. And yes, here's the latest Kalipi baby. Sige, kami na ni Jay ang bahala mag-BOS sa kanya. Yada!

Donnabee :: 12:11 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------