EXCLAMATION POINT

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

NEW JOB, NEW LIFE

Just this Monday, I started my new career with Small Business Guarantee and Finance Corporation (SBGFC) as Investment Portfolio Analyst. I know, it's a lot different from the Liberal Party that I used to worked in. It's a different business and a new challenge for me.



Yesterday, our group - Treasury Group, had a lunch meeting and a little dose of entertainment where I sang and played guitar in front of my new officemates. I swear I was really tensed but I got off well singing "Hinahanap-hanap Kita." Sir Boyet, who was regularized in his job last March 19 also sang "Passenger Seat" with Sir Henri playing the guitar. Sir Alvin also sang the classic "Ako'y Sa'yo at Ika'y Akin Lamang." It seems I will enjoy the company of my new officemates especially my very inspiring boss, Sir Butch.

Donnabee :: 12:45 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------