EXCLAMATION POINT

Thursday, February 01, 2007

MY JOHARI WINDOW

Hi there! I have discovered a way to know how people think or feel about my personality which is the Johari Window. Let me give you an idea of how it works.

Johari Window is a system invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.

If you are my friend, please help me fill up my Johari window. Please click on this link: Johari Window. I would really appreciate if you can give some of your time to this.

Labels: ,


Donnabee :: 5:46 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------