EXCLAMATION POINT

Thursday, February 01, 2007

EUREKA! MEDICINE FOR INSOMNIACS

For more than two weeks, it's either our internet connection or blogger itself that was down which was giving all of us a headache. Now, that it's already super fast, I'm getting back to my old habit of blogging again.

Actually, I already created another wordpress account due to the inefficiency of blogger; since wordpress loads faster. I thought the connection problem was gonna last for more than one month. But now that it's back, I'm thinking about deleting the blog I created in wordpress.

Anyway, I've got lots of story to tell you. I'll probably write many posts today.

These past few days, I'm getting into another identity crisis once again; specifically in what I really wanted to do with my life. In my last post, I was ready to reach the stars. Now, there are so many stars that I want to reach. I'm very confused. But I'm sure in a couple of days, I will be able to sort out my plans. Sana lang, I still have the format of Sir Eli's dreamchart... I'm sure it will be of big help.

MANDARIN WAVE

Last week, I was planning to take up Mandarin classes in Dela Salle but I decided to take it up probably next March at the Confucious Institute in Ateneo whenever available. I still have to save money for that.

Actually, I was thinking of not taking it up at all. Kasi nga, when I was asking God for a sign if I should take it up, I ran into this blog YouDieHard who hated Tsinoys. Kakatawa talaga. He said the Chinese need not make another military weapon kasi daw, umutot lang daw sila ng sabay-sabay, patay na kalaban. Really funny.

Then, there I was, really decided on not taking it up. And then, grabe mare, coincidence talaga. I got a sideline as a researcher. I was commissioned to research on the trade developments of Philippines and China. Oh di ba. San ka pa? Grabeng sign na ito. It's a good intellectual exercise din pala to have something to study about from time to time. So iyon, I earned a couple of bucks squeezing my brain out on the project.

After I finished the China project, I had another commission right away. It's about the book the "Unholy Trinity." Basically, it discusses about the three international financial institutions: International Monetary Fund, World Bank and World Trade Organization. Grabe mare, I was so consumed by the book. It's quite hard to squeeze in the thoughts to my brain talaga. It's like I have to read every sentence three times before I get the meaning. Gosh! Mare, it's a good alternative to counting sheep, I tell you. I found the best medicine for insomniacs. Pero, as I told you, I was consumed by it. Ang lupit talaga! Panalo yung mga opinions. Just wait till I finish the book before I tell you the whole "Unholy Trinity" story. I think after reading it, I will be a full-pledged anti-American. Hahaha. Just kidding. I still have to learn more from it. Nasa chapter 2 pa lang ako pero feeling ko I'm already an authority in international economics. Lupit no? Ang lakas ng hangin. Hahaha.

PIMPLE-FIGHTING AGENT

Can anyone give me a good pimple-fighting product? I'll probably have lots of pimples after I read the entire book. Kasi naman, I sleep at around 3 o'clock in the morning just to get through the whole chapter. That's why nagpopropagate na naman ang whole pimple clan.



... to be continued

Labels: , , , ,


Donnabee :: 4:04 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------