EXCLAMATION POINT

Monday, August 21, 2006

MY TRIBUTE TO AGOSTO BENTE UNO

August 21 marks three important events in the history of the Liberal Party.

1971 - Plaza Miranda Bombing
1983 - Ninoy Aquino Assassination
1989 - Founding of Kabataang Liberal ng Pilipinas (KALIPI)

In my own little way, I would like to pay tribute to the people involved in these three significant events, whether politicians, martyrs, democrats, liberals or youth. I am honored to carry the "liberal" mark that you have made us all proud of. I know a roughly done podcast will never give justice to what you have done for the spirit of liberalism as you have offered both wisdom and sacrifice.


Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

I am a neophyte in podcasting so comments will be most appreciated. All my sincerest gratitude to the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for introducing the art of podcasting to us and to our good instructor J. Angelo Racoma.



In this podcast, Asec. Jonathan Malaya talks about his experiences as a young leader of Kalipi. He also gave his views on what Kalipi should do as young guardians of democracy. We will also come to know that his regard for Kalipi is that magnanimous when he said "I will not be Asec. today if not for Kalipi... and for that, I owed Kalipi a lot." Thank you Sir Jon for your time. You truly belong to the Kalipi "Hall of Fame." (haha, that would be a good feature, huh?)

This podcast is also published in the LP blog and Agosto Bente Uno blog.

Donnabee :: 2:33 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------