EXCLAMATION POINT

Monday, July 03, 2006

SEMINARISTA

No, I'm not going in a convent or something; I've stricken that out of my dreamlist eversince I fell in love.

Actually, I'm going to the "Express Yourself Reloaded" Workshop of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation from July 4 to 6, 2006. The workshop is about using blogs and podcasts as political communications tools. I find this very exciting since I'm a bloggera myself and podcasting is quite an exploration for me.

The underside of this is that I'll be out of touch from the office for three days (sad kuno, hehe). Actually, I'm looking forward to meeting the top bloggers in the Philippine blogosphere: Manolo Quezon III, Abraham "Yuga" Olandres and Angelo Racoma.

The first thing I would want to do with podcast is sing! Weeeheee!



Donnabee :: 4:46 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------