EXCLAMATION POINT

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ELY AND RINA

I was poring over the photos of the Liberal Party activity in Davao last week which included Mayor Atienza’s meeting with Mayor Duterte, oathtaking of new LP members and symposium at the University of Mindanao. Maybe you can just imagine my exhaustion editing such photos.

But there is this one photo that I’ve been dying to blog about. I even asked permission from our Communications Officer to put it in the LP blog; but I was turned down anyway. So I’ve taken the liberty to blog it here.

Out of the many political pictures I’ve seen eversince I worked for the Party, this picture is the most classic and romantic photo in the LP collection. The photo below, which looks like a snapshot from a movie, shows LP Director General Eli Quinto and her lovely wife Rina Concio-Quinto. It was taken during the tour of Mayor Atienza and DG Eli Quinto, along with their wives, at the Philippine Eagle Center in Davao City.

It is such a sweet photo that even Sharon and Gabby would feel intimidated. Love is such wonderful thing that even the wildest of the beasts could be tamed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I’ve attached a sound clip here to match the snapshot.
John Williams - Love is all around from Four Weddings and a Funeral

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com


Donnabee :: 5:00 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------